Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
asterosey
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Jiro says:
I want to make it clear here first. I donít rate people by their looks as I donít think it is the most important trait she should have. Instead, girls who take care of their family and is able to cook a good meal really attracts me. Other than that, I hope my girlfriend will be willing to lend a listening ear to my problems, together we face lifeís ups and downs.
When in the mist of dating, I will deduct marks for girls who fidget or look else where when Iím talking. The reason is if only two of us are dating and yet her concentration is still not with me, it might mean that her heart is not with me. I also donít like girls who speak too loudly.

Love as his life Ė Arron Yan

Arron says:
I feel that Iím quite a relationship guy. If love is not present, I tend to feel lonely. My ideal type of girlfriend will beÖ I hope her dress sense is simple, her character natural, not a hypocrite and never has a strong make-up smell! I donít like girls who are overly sexy so the simpler she is, the more she attracts me.
For example, itís now summer time and with burning hot sun, many girls will head to the beach (in bikini) often. In my opinion, a girl who wears a T-shirt and shorts will exude a pleasant feeling and is pleasant to the eyes. Although first impression is important, the factor I really care is the feeling when we are together.

*credits to maldita23**
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asterosey.multiply.com
WuChun10

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:17 pm

aww..thanks for sharing!! em13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hebe-addicted

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:05 am

arron!! hebe is is already there! go for it! em11 go BEBU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations   

Back to top Go down

Da Dong & Ya Lun's Girlfriend Expectations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1